Fiscal State Aid and the Role of National Judges
Type Research Project
- EU - European Commission
Duration March 1, 2017 - Feb. 28, 2018
- Austrian and International Tax Law IN (Details)
TagsPress 'enter' for creating the tag
- Szudoczky, Rita (Details)
In a context in which, through its Modernization Programme, the EU Commission aims at a stronger and better targeted State aid control, the role of national judges has become even more crucial in order to guarantee an effective enforcement of EU State aid law.
This training programme has the important aim of increasing awareness on the importance of this role and the possibilities of guaranteeing a more effective enforcement of state aid law at national level.
- University of Antwerp - Belgium
- University of Bologna - Italy
- University Tilburg - Netherlands