Stefano CastagnaDott. Stefano Castagna LL.M., MSc Contact information and photo taken from and editable at WU Directory.
- Teaching and Research Associate, WU, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law 2020
- Intergovernmental Working Group of Experts on International Standards of Accounting and Reporting (ISAR) 37th session, Geneva, Switzerland. Expert nominated by the Republic of Italy 2019-2020
- Consultant @ Studio Mariani – Commercialista e Revisore Contabile 2019
- Intergovernmental Working Group of Experts on International Standards of Accounting and Reporting (ISAR) 36th session, Geneva, Switzerland. Delegate (Academic Member) accredited by Bocconi University 2017
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) 50th Commission session, Vienna, Austria. Delegate for the American Society of International Law (ASIL) 2017-2018
- New York University School of Law - LL.M. in International Business Regulation, Litigation and Arbitration 2015-2017
- Consultant @ PwC - Tax and Legal Services, TLS Associazione Professionale di Avvocati e Commercialisti 2015
- Trainee @ AC Law (now TLS-PwC) 2015-2019
- Bocconi University - MSc in Business Administration and Law (CLELI), Milan, Italy 2014
- Clerk @ Kim & Chang Law Firm 2009-2015
- Bocconi University - Law Degree (CLMG)
No researcher identifier found.
Awards and Honors
- IFA Poster Programme
- Poster Programme EATLP Congress
- Wolfgang Gassner Science Award 2022
- Premio Eugenio Minoli
No classifications found.
No expertises found.
|Attendance scientific meeting (Conference etc.)|
|2018||2018 World Investment Forum - Participation endorsed by NYU School of Law|
|2017-2018||World Bank - 2017 IMF/WBG Annual Meetings and 2018 Spring Meetings, Washington DC, USA. Guest endorsed by NYU School of Law, October 2017 and April 2018.|
|2021-2022||WU Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law - Help supervise 3 theses in the EUCOTAX Program|
|2021||Castagna, Stefano. 2021. On the European Commission’s Understanding of the Arm’s Length Principle in International Taxation versus State Aid Matters. Treaty Violations and High Stakes in Play. World Tax Journal. 13 (3)||(Details)|
|Castagna, Stefano. 2021. The Bifurcation Games: How Arbitrators Buy Their Lottery Ticket. Arbitration: The International Journal of Arbitration, Mediation and Dispute Management. 87 (3), 358-380.||(Details)|
|2020||Castagna, Stefano. 2020. The Benefits of Differentiated Transparency. Proposal for Graduated Confidentiality Regimes within International Tax Disputes. Intertax. 48 (12), 1125-1144.||(Details)|
|2016||Castagna, Stefano. 2016. ICSID Arbitration: BITs, Buts and Taxation - An Introductory Guide. Bulletin for International Taxation. 70 (7), 370-378.||(Details)|
|Castagna, Stefano. 2016. Inherent and Implied Powers of International Arbitral Tribunals: Characteristics and Limits. Arbitration: The International Journal of Arbitration, Mediation and Dispute Management. 82 (4), 409-414.||(Details)|
|2021||Castagna, Stefano. 2021. Essential elements of taxation – investment protection and dispute settlement. In: Essential elements of taxation – investment protection and dispute settlement, Hrsg. José R. Mata Dona and Nikos Lavranos, 426-448. Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK and Northampton MA, USA: Edward Elgar Publishing.||(Details)|
|2021||Rao, Siddhesh, Castagna, Stefano. 2021. Dispute Resolution procedure. Henkel Global Tax Campus, Vienna, 21.04.21||(Details)|
- No projects found.