Kabul KurniawanKabul Kurniawan M.Cs.
- +43 1 31336 6632
- About me:
- Kabul Kurniawan received a B.Sc and M.Sc degree in Computer Science at Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) Indonesia in 2013 and 2015 respectively. He was a research assistant at the Institute of Software and Information System, Vienna University of Technology in 2018 before joining the Institute of Data, Process, and Knowledge Management as a project assistant at Vienna University of Business and Economics, in 2020. He is currently a Doctoral candidate at the Computer Science, University of Vienna, Austria. His research includes Data Interoperability, Knowledge Graphs, and Semantic Application in the domain of Cybersecurity and Information Security.
- Project Assistant
- ORCID: 0000-0002-5353-7376
Awards and Honors
No awards found.
- 1109 Information and data processing (Details)
- 1925 Knowledge management (Details)
- 2953 Data security and data privacy (Details)
- Information Security
- Semantic Web
|2019||Kiesling, Elmar, Ekelhart, Andreas, Kurniawan, Kabul. 2019. The SEPSES Knowledge Graph: An Integrated Resource for Cybersecurity. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 198-214.||(Details)|
|2018||Kurniawan, Kabul. 2018. Semantic Query Federation for Scalable Security Log Analysis. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 294-303.||(Details)|
|Ekelhart, Andreas, Kiesling, Elmar, Kurniawan, Kabul. 2018. Taming the logs - Vocabularies for semantic security analysis. Procedia Computer Science. 137 109-119.||(Details)|
|2021||Kurniawan, Kabul, Ekelhart, Andreas, Kiesling, Elmar, Quirchmayr, Gerald, Tjoa, A Min. 2021. Virtual Knowledge Graphs for Federated Log Analysis. In ICPS Proceedings, Hrsg. ARES 2021, 1-11. Wien: None.||(Details)|
|2020||Kurniawan, Kabul, Ekelhart, Andreas, Kiesling, Elmar. 2020. Cross-Platform File System Activity Monitoring and Forensics – A Semantic Approach. In ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection, Hrsg. Hölbl, Marko, Rannenberg, Kai, Welzer, Tatjana, 384-397. Maribor, Slovenia: Springer International Publishing.||(Details)|
- Semantic Processing of Security Event Streams (2020-2021) (Details)