Ana GodonogaAna Godonoga M.Sc.
- +43 1 31336 5705
- About me:
- Ana Godonoga works as Teaching and Research Associate at the Institute for Higher Education Management. Her core responsibilities include research, teaching and administrative duties for the Institute, student support activities and independent research. Her PhD focuses on the public mission and societal impact of universities. Before joining WU, Ana worked as Associate Project Officer at UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning in France. She contributed to the development and implementation of international research projects on higher education and assisted with the design of online and blended learning courses on higher education governance and quality assurance. In addition, Ana worked on research projects related to higher education performance and quality management, both as a Research Assistant at the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), and as Vice-Chair of the Quality Advisory Board of the Erasmus Mundus Association. Ana holds a joint Master’s degree in Research and Innovation in Higher Education from Danube University Krems, Austria and Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences, Germany; and a Bachelor’s degree in Business and Economics from the College of Wooster, United States. Her research interests relate to the public mission and societal impact of higher education, quality and performance management of universities and graduate employability.
- Teaching and Research Associate (prae doc) at Institute for Higher Education Management, Vienna University of Economics and Business 2018-2019
- Associate Research Officer, UNESCO International Institute for Educational Planning (IIEP) 2016-2018
- Research Assistant, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- ORCID: 0000-0001-9812-4826
Awards and Honors
No awards found.
No classifications found.
- public mission and societal impact of universities, performance management in higher education, rankings, graduate employability
|2016||Kopelyan, Sofya, Godonoga, Ana, Güney, Işıl, Yasmin, Nowereen. 2016. Assessing Innovation-related Competences in the MaRIHE Program: Teacher and Student Perceptions. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 228 553-560.||(Details)|
|2019||Akamp, Patricia, Godonoga, Ana, Golden, Gillian, Hanssen, Monica, Sarrico, Cláudia. 2019. Engagement with the wider world. In: Enhancing Higher Education System Performance: A Benchmarking Approach, Hrsg. Cassandra Morley, 381-433. Paris: OECD.||(Details)|
|2017||Godonoga, Ana. 2017. Enhancing relevance in higher education. In: The State of Higher Education 2015-16, Hrsg. C. Sarrico, A McQueen & S. Samuelson, 49-62. Paris: OECD.||(Details)|
|2016||Godonoga, Ana, Güney, Işıl, Kopelyan, Sofya, Yasmin, Nowereen. 2016. Innovation pedagogy in the MARIHE program: A case study on faculty perceptions. In Current Trends in Higher Education in Europe: Aktuelle Entwicklungstendenzen im europäischen Hochschulwesen, Hrsg. O. Holz, M. Aleksandrovich, & H. Zoglowek, 137-146. Berlin: LIT Verlag.||(Details)|
|2020||Godonoga, Ana, Martin, Michaela. 2020. SDG 4 - Policies for Flexible Learning Pathways in Higher Education. Taking Stock of Good Practices Internationally. IIEP UNESCO Working Papers.||(Details)|
|2017||Humberstone, Elizabeth, Kim, Sunhee, Opitz, Ansgar, Kwabena Donkor, Felix, Godonoga, Ana, Tasic, Justyna, Mihut, Georgiana. 2017. Internationalisation at Home: Benefits and Opportunities of Interactions between Mobile and Local Students. Cologne:ICU.net AG.||(Details)|
|2019||Godonoga, Ana, Sarrico, Cláudia. 2019. Civic and Social Engagement of Higher Education. In Oxford Bibliographies in Education, Hrsg. Anne Hynds, New York: Oxford University Press.||(Details)|
|2015||Godonoga, Ana, Gutierrez, Laura. 2015. Human Resources Management and University Performance. A Comparative Analysis of Human Resources at Harvard University and University of Wyoming. Human Resource Management in Higher Education. Case Studies and Future Scenarios. Attila Pausits. Danube University Krems: None. http://donau.booktype.pro/human-resource-management-in-higher-education-cases-studies-and-future-scenarios/human-resource-management-and-university-performance/||(Details)|
|2020||Godonoga, Ana, Gruszka, Danuta. 2020. A New Vision for Higher Education in Poland and Beyond.||(Details)|
|2016||Godonoga, Ana. 2016. Defining and Measuring the Relevance of Higher Education in Finland: Promoting Sustainable Employment through Policy Levers. Masterarbeit, Danube University Krems.||(Details)|
|2014||Godonoga, Ana. 2014. What do Students Value in an Institution of Higher Education? A Study on Institutional Attributes and Tuition at Private Colleges in the United States: A Hedonic Approach. Bachelorarbeit, College of Wooster.||(Details)|
- No projects found.