Marjan KhobrehDr.-Ing. Marjan Khobreh
- +43 1 31336 6206
- About me:
- Marjan Khobreh is assistant professor at the Institute of Information Systems and New Media. She obtained her PhD in computer science at the University of Siegen, Germany. Her PhD dissertation is entitled "Ontology Enhanced Representing and Reasoning of Job Specific Knowledge to Identify Skill Balance”. It basically focuses on developing an ontological knowledge-base for semantic bidirectional matching of the world of work (job-task) and world of education (learning units). The entire approach has been used to develop multi-lingual online learning (software) platforms. Marjan has been involved in the management and coordination of several European and industry funded IT and software engineering projects in the context of healthcare, competence management and technology enhanced learning.
- Marjan Khobreh is assistant professor at the Institute of Information Systems and New Media.
- ResearcherID: T-3163-2018
Awards and Honors
No awards found.
- 1146 Management information systems (Details)
- Knowledge Representation (Ontology Development)
- Technology Enhanced Learning
|2020||Ansari, Fazel, Hold, Philipp, Khobreh, Marjan. 2020. A knowledge-based approach for representing jobholder profile toward optimal human–machine collaboration in cyber physical production systems. CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology. 28 87-106.||(Details)|
|2018||Ansari, Fazel, Khobreh, Marjan, Seidenberg, Ulrich, Sihn, Wilfried. 2018. A problem-solving ontology for human-centered cyber physical production systems. CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology. 22 91-106.||(Details)|
|2020||Khobreh, Marjan, Ansari, Fazel, Seidenberg, Ulrich. 2020. A Knowledge-Based Approach for Linking Workforce Experience and Labor Productivity in Smart Factory Industry 4.0. In: BUILDING FUTURE COMPETENCES - Challenges and Opportunities for Skilled Crafts and Trades in the Knowledge Economy, Hrsg. Bichler-Ripfel H., Kragulj F. 17-35. Vienna, Austria: IAGF - Institute for Applied Research on Skilled Crafts and Trades.||(Details)|
|2019||Khobreh, Marjan, Ansari, Fazel, Seidenberg, Ulrich. 2019. Applying Job-Know Ontology towards Linking Workforce Experience and Labor Productivity in Smart Factory Industry 4.0. In Proceedings of the International Conference Theory and Applications in the Knowledge Economy TAKE 2019, Hrsg. Eduardo Tomé, Florian Kragulj, 706-723. Vienna: None.||(Details)|
- Gamification for Teaching and Learning at WU (2019-2020) (Details)