Halliki KreininHalliki Kreinin MSc(WU),MA
- +43 1 31336 6189
- About me:
- Halliki Kreinin is a Researcher at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (Wirschaftsuniversität) in the Institute for Ecological Economics. Her doctoral research focuses on sustainable work, environmental labour studies, socio-ecological transformation, "Just Transition", and the future of work. Halliki works as an E-Developer at the Ecological Economics Institute, and conducts quantitative and qualitative socio-economic analyses to investigate circular business models, ecological indicators of circularity, and design decision support systems as part of the EU project Circular Models Leveraging Investments in Cultural Heritage Adaptive Reuse (CLIC).
- E-Developer, Institute for Ecological Economics since 2018
- Projektassistent, CLIC Horizon 2020 Projekt
No researcher identifier found.
Awards and Honors
No awards found.
- 2928 Environmental economics (Details)
- 2959 Sustainable development, sustainable economics (Details)
- 5108 Political theory (Details)
- 5322 National/Political economy (Details)
- 5325 Political economics (Details)
- 5335 Political economic theory (Details)
- 5353 Environmental economics (Details)
- 5903 Labour market policy (Details)
- 5924 Environmental economics (Details)
- Digital learning and teaching for sustainable education
- Ecological economics
- Environmental labour studies
- Critical political economy
- Sustainable work
|2019||Foster, Gillian Joanne, Kreinin, Halliki. 2019. The environmental impacts of cultural heritage buildings: a circular economy perspective. Science and Technology Studies Conference Graz 2019, Graz, Austria, 06.05.2019 - 07.05.2019.||(Details)|
|2018||Aigner, Ernest, Gerold, Stefanie, Kreinin, Halliki. 2018. Towards a socio-ecological transformation of the economy: Sustainable Work. Wien:WU-Wien.||(Details)|
- No projects found.