Welcome to FIDES!
FIDES - the Research-Information-Documentation-Evaluation-System of Vienna University of economics and business
Recent publication entries
- Amberger, Harald, Markle, Kevin, Samuel, David. 2021. Repatriation Taxes, Internal Agency Conflicts, and Subsidiary-level Investment Efficiency. Accounting Review. (Details)
- Mendling, Jan, Berente, Nicholas, Seidel, Stefan, Grisold, Thomas. 2021. Pluralism and Pragmatism in the Information Systems Field: The Case of Research on Business Processes and Organizational Routines. ACM SIGMIS Database. 52 (2) (Details)
- Brüggen, Alexander, Grabner, Isabella, Sedatole, Karen. 2021. The Folly of Forecasting: The Effects of a Disaggregated Demand Forecasting System on Forecast Error, Forecast Positive Bias, and Inventory Levels. Accounting Review. (Details)
- Braumann, Evelyn C., Grabner, Isabella, Posch, Arthur. 2021. Tone from the top in risk management: A complementarity perspective on how control systems influence risk awareness. Accounting, Organizations and Society. (Details)
- Andresen, Maike, Apospori, Eleni, Gunz, Hugh, Suzanne, Pamela Agata, Tangiuchi, Mami, Lysova, Evgenia I., Adeleye, Ifedapo, Babalola, Olusegun, Bagdadli, Silvia, Bakuwa, Rhoda, Bogićević Milikić, Biljana, Bosak, Janine, Cha, Jong‐Seok, Briscoe, Jon P., Chudzikowski, Katharina, Cotton, Richard, Dello Russo, Silvia, Dickmann, Michael, Dries, Nicky, Dysvik, Anders, Eggenhofer-Rehart, Petra, Fei, Zhangfeng, Ferencikova, Sonia, Gianecchini, Martina, Gubler, Martin, Hackett, Denisa, Hall, Douglas T., Jepsen, Denise, Kadriye Çakmak‐Otluoğlu, Övgü, Kaše, Robert, Khapova, Svetlana, Kim, Najung, Lazarova, Mila, Lehmann, Philip, Madero, Sergio, Mandel, Debbie, Mayrhofer, Wolfgang, Mishra, Sushanta Kumar, Naito, Chikae, Nikodijević, Ana D., Parry, Emma, Reichel, Astrid, Rozo Posada, Paula Liliana, Saher, Noreen, Saxena, Richa, Schleicher, Nanni, Shen, Yan, Schramm, Florian, Smale, Adam, Unite, Julie, Verbruggen, Marijke, Zikic, Jelena. 2020. Careers in context: An international study of career goals as mesostructure between societies’ career‐related human potential and proactive career behaviour. Human Resource Management Journal. 30 (3), 365-391. (Details)
Additional to the publication entry in FIDES you can upload the fulltext via API to the Institutional Repository ePubWU for the purpose of open access.
Your entered information (meta-data) will be transfered to the repository and activated after a formal control.